seo tutorial in telugu
I have receive many requests from my readers to publish a complete tutorial on how to submit blog sitemap in Bing. They told me that their blog posts are not getting index in Bing and Yahoo. That’s why today I bring this tutorial for all of you so that you can learn a best way to get all of your blog posts indexed in these search engines. Being indexed in all search engines increase our organic traffic that is must for success of our blog. Before I told you how to get blog posts indexed, let’s first learn how to submit blog sitemap in Bing.
How To Submit Links in Bing Webmaster Tools?
Perform below steps:
- Go to My sites page in your Bing Webmaster Tools account.
- Choose your site.
- Click on Configure My Site and choose Submit URLs.
- Now add your blog post URL in the Submit URLs box and press Submit button.
Note: We can only submit 10 links in a single day and 50 links in a month.That’s it!
- Submit your blog sitemap to Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines to gain organic traffic to your blog.
- Track your number of indexed posts, traffic sources and linked sites from webmaster tools.
- Ping Bing and Yahoo to improve indexing rate.
- Submit links manually for assured results.