Seo course in telugu
Whenever you create a new website or blog for your business, the first thing you probably want to happen is have people find it. And, of course, one of the ways you hope they will find it is through search. But typically, you have to wait around for the Googlebot to crawl your website and add it (or your newest content) to the Google index.
What is Googlebot, Crawling, and Indexing?
Submit Website URL to Search Engines – Some people suggest that you don’t do this simply because there are many other ways to get a search engine’s crawler to your website. But it only takes a moment, and it certainly doesn’t hurt things. So submit your website URL to Google by signing into your Google Account and going to the Submit URL option in Webmaster Tools. For extra credit, submit your site to Bing. You can use the anonymous tool to submit URL’s below the Webmaster Tools Sign In – this will also submit it to Yahoo.
- Use as much text as possible and this fact is key: Search spiders do not see what an image looks like, so describe it with words, and don’t forget to use your key phrases.
- After getting indexed by Google, increase the number of websites that link to your website and create more unique content to improve your website rankings.
- You can also submit your site map to the other top search engines but check the resources to find out how to do that for each specific search engine. They all are different.
- Always use specific keywords and not a broad one (such as “fashion”, “internet”, “sports”, etc) in optimizing your website.
- Make sure the proper “doctype” tag is at the top of the source code of each page.
- Google Site maps provides a number of statistics about your website. You can use it to know how Google and people find your site. It is very useful to help you improve your website content. Consult the Google Site maps help for more information about this.
- Generate and resubmit your site map file every time you make changes to your website. By resubmitting, you can always tell Google about your changes. Consult the Google Site maps help for more information of how to do this.