Free Powerpoint presentation in telugu
While the preset options PowerPoint provides are quick and easy, we strongly recommend using the custom animation options which allow you more control over the animations (see below).
- Click on the object or text box you wish to animate to select it (hold down the Ctrl button while clicking to select more than one).
- In the Animations tab under the Animations group, select an option from the Animate pull-down list. As you hover your mouse over each choice PowerPoint will preview the effect on your slide.
Hint: The options available in the pull-down menu will differ depending on what type of object you are animating. The image on the left shows the options available for
- Repeat for any other slides or objects you wish to animate.
Remember that animations will be applied only to the object or the text box selected. If you wish to have the same effect applied across several slides you will have to add them to each.
Using custom animations allows you to have more control over your animations.
Selecting Individual Animations in a List
You can also customize the animations for individual items on a list, rather than modifying the list as a while. But use this option sparingly, as too many different effects will distract your audience!
To choose an individual effect, you have a couple options:
- Click on the effect you wish to modify on the Custom Animation Pane. If there is a blue bar beneath it like this: click on it to expand the contents.
- On the slide itself, beside your list will be numbers. Click on the number for the list item/animation you wish to edit. There may be several numbers next to the item, depending on how many
On occasion you may want to change the order in which your animations appear. The Custom Animation pane lists all the animations on the slide you are currently viewing.
- Select the slide you wish to change.
- If the Custom Animations pane is not visible, click on the button in the Animations group on the Animations tab.
- From the Modify: [Effect] list, select the effect you want to move.
- Click and drag the effect to the desired place in the list.
- Release the mouse when the effect is where you want it.