photoshop tutorials in telugu language
Step by Step Procedure :
This video instructs the watcher on how to create a passport-sized photo in Photoshop. First, open Photoshop and choose the image that you want using the “Browse” option. Then go to “image”, from there “select image size” and select the image size you want (e.g. 35 mm by 43 mm). Next, under “File”, go to “select new” and select the size of the paper you use in your printer. Select image and move it to the new file. Copy it as many times as you want in that file. Save, then print. Watch this video to learn how to make your own passport-size photos rather than paying large sums to get them printed for you.
1) First of all take a nice photo and open it with photoshop or go to file click on the open and browse your image.
2) Press ctrl+c (means crop) and give size 1.35 inch width and 1.75 inch height, resolution should be 300 pixels/inch.
3) Select the image crop the image now your passport size image is ready.
4) Goto edit option, click the stroke and give width 2 px, colour black then click ok.
5) Now open new document size should be 6 inch width and 4 inch height, resolution should be 300 pixels/inch.
6) Then make 8 copies of above passport size photo with (ctrl+j) layer copy.
7) Arrange the 8 copies in 2 rows and 4 colums.
8) Go to file click on the Save As or use CTRL + SHIFT + S and save it as .jpg format then give quality 12 and click the ok button.
9) Finally we will get the above maxi size screenshot. Enjoy..