Learn Ms excel 2013 basics in telugu
- Click the Home tab;
- Go to Clipboard group at the far left of Ribbon;
- There is a small arrow at the lower right corner in Clipboard group,
- Click this arrow, and the clipboard will come out at left side of workspace.
More Tips about Ms excel 2013 basics in telugu
- Show Office Clipboard Automatically – Enables or disables the appearance of the Office Clipboard sidebar.
- Show Office Clipboard When CTRL + C is Pressed Twice – Enables or disables ability to bring up clipboard sidebar by pressing C while holding CTRL key twice.
- Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard – Automatically copies items without displaying the clipboard sidebar.
- Show Office Clipboard Icon on Taskbar – Enables or disables the icon in the Windows Taskbar.
- Show Status Near Taskbar When Copying – Enables or disables the yellow box that appears in the lower-right corner that says “Item collected” when copying items.
You can follow completely same methods to get Clipboard in Microsoft Excel and Access 2007/2010/2013/2016 and Publisher 2010/2013.
Where is Clipboard in PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016?
In fact you can follow the completely same ways we introduced in Microsoft Word 2010 to get the Clipboard in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013. Here is another way to get Clipboard in PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013:
If you have installed Classic Menu for Office, the third way is Menus tab > View Menu > Office Clipboard.