Learn internet basics in telugu
- Select the country, the photo type and the print size, and then upload a photo.
- Once the photo is uploaded, the Crop page opens.
- On the Crop page, you can cut the image using the crop frame. If face detection is successful, the crop frame is adjusted to the detected face.
- When you have set the cropping, click on the Make Photo button.
- Download the printable image from the Download page.
- Print the downloaded image using a photo printer or forward the image to a digital photo lab.
- Easy to use tool to create passport, visa and ID photos.
- Use it free of charge.
- Automatic face detection.
- Multiple print sizes.
- Simple picture mode to prepare photos for CVs, MSN or Skype.
- Standards for 73 countries.
- Manual crop.
- Brightness and contrast adjustment.
- Perfectly suitable for taking passport size photos of children (babies/infants).
Taking the picture to be uploaded
- Take the photo in front of a single colour background (white, if possible).
- Make sure that there are no distractive objects in the background.
- Make sure there is no shade on your face or on the background.
- Make sure the camera is in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders of the model should be visible, and there should be enough room around the head to crop the image.
- The most popular post ever on this site is the Infant Photo Passport Tutorial, and I thought I would also do a tutorial for the rest of the members in your family. Travis and I never pay to have “Passport Photos” taken. We take our own, use a free formatting website, and have them printed two doors over at our local print shop using our USB drive. Here are step by step instructions on how to take your U.S. Passport Photos (looking for instructions on how to apply for your passport? Check out this article). For extra information about dealing with wiggly toddlers, see this updated post.
Learn internet basics in telugu,if you like the video. please leave you comment.