computer tips and tricks in telugu
There are two types of secured PDF documents: your file can ask for password when opening the document, or, your file opens normally, but some operations are restricted (e.g, printing or editing) and requires password for unlocking it. The first password is known as document open (or user) password, and the second is permissions password (also known as a master or owner password). Adobe Acrobat uses different algorithms to apply PDF security with 40, 128 and 256 bit keys.
- PDF restrictions are insecure and permissions password could be removed instantly.
- If open password uses 40-bit keys (Acrobat 3 compatible encryption), it also could be removed with guarantee.
- Searching for open password with 128 or 256-bit PDF encryption is only possible using PDF password recovery software.
Guaranteed PDF Decrypter purpose
The primary goal of GuaPDF is to
- remove restrictions (unlock) of any secure PDF document (you should have the right to do it, for example, if you forgot the password). Any Acrobat version up to X is supported, even with 256-bit AES or 128-bit RC4 encryption. PDF restrictions removal is an instant process. Unlocked file can be opened in any PDF viewer without any restrictions so you may edit, copy or print it.
GuaPDF can be also used for
- remove PDF open password (a.k.a. user password). Decryption of the file with password for opening is guaranteed for PDF documents with 40-bit key only. This process takes 1-2 days on one modern desktop computer and could be accelerated on GPU.