ms word tutorial in telugu
In this ms word tutorial in telugu video you can learn about find and replace goto options in telugu langauge.
Find and Replace
When you’re working with longer documents, it can be difficult and time consuming to locate a specific word or phrase. Word can automatically search your document using the Find feature, and it allows you to quickly change words or phrases using Replace.
To find text:
In our example, we’ve written an academic paper and will use the Find command to locate all references to a particular author’s last name.
- From the Home tab, click the Find command.
- The navigation pane will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Type the text you want to find in the field at the top of the navigation pane. In our example, we’ll type the author’s last name.
- If the text is found in the document, it will be highlighted in yellow, and a preview of the results will appear in the navigation pane.
- If the text appears more than once, choose a review option to review each instance. When an instance of the text is selected, it will highlight in gray:
- Arrows: Use the arrows to move through the results one at a time.
- Results previews: Select a result preview to jump directly to the location of a specific result in your document.